Terms of Service
- This LITTLE CHAMPION READER End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (the "Agreement") is made between you (the end user described herein) and LITTLE CHAMPION READER, online store ("we", or "us"). You agree that this Agreement is legally binding upon you and equivalent to any written negotiated agreement signed by you. Your use of any software product, including program DVDs, provided by us to you, and any accompanying services provided by us to you, is subject to the terms of this Agreement. Certain features may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be made available to you in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement
- BY USING OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING SUBMITTING AN ORDER FORM OR CLICKING ON A "SUBMIT" "SIGN ON" "I AGREE" OR SIMILAR BUTTON IN CONNECTION WITH OBTAINING LITTLE CHAMPION READER PROGRAM DVDS OR SERVICES): (1) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT
LITTLE CHAMPION READER MAY CHANGE, ADD OR REMOVE ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. IF ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREEE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS USER AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ANY MODIFICATIONS.
- Permissible Use. You agree to use the program DVDs & others for personal use, and commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf or behalf of an entity under your control.
Always follow your pediatrician’s advice regarding television viewing limits. Pediatricians recommend no television viewing for children less than 2 years of age. The decision to let babies or young children watch television at a certain age is based solely on the discretion of parents or caregivers and we are not to be held liable for it.
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms little champion reader, the children, suppliers or any other user.
Your Use of the program DVDs, rights and conditions
- Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant us the rights in this paragraph, that Little Champion Reader’s use of the Submission will not infringe any third party rights and that the Submission complies with Section 2 above.
Representations and Warranties
NO WARRANTY. LITTLE CHAMPION READER PROVIDES THE PROGRAM DVDS "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LITTLE CHAMPION READER AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Reporting infringements if you believe anything infringes on your rights Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Little Champion Reader respects the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify DDT's copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Material obtained from third parties and sources not under our control Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials.
The Services may include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. Little Champion Reader does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials.
Limitation of your liability LIABILITY LIMITATION; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Data Protection, Privacy and Cookie
- LITTLE CHAMPION READER are not in the business of selling information to other web sites or vendors though. Under no circumstances will Little Champion Reader provide any Subscriber information to third parties; rather, we will offer these services or product through our internal marketing with all the necessary precautions. We will notify you of new products once they become available. We will not share or sell this information to anyone. All of your personal account information (name, address, phone number and credit card information) is used as a way to verify your credit card and is protected and encrypted through the use of SSL (Secure Server Software). We will not share or sell this information to anyone other than our secure credit card processor. We do not knowingly correspond with persons under the age of 13year.
- We uses different types of cookies (which are electronic collections of information stored on a local computer that are used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users and to relate one computer transaction to a later one) and other methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes. For example, some cookies are "required cookies" which are necessary for our store to work
- Cookies for Subscriber Account Management Little Champion Reader Subscribers, we use "functional cookies" to store user names for added convenience. For example, the cookie would contain a piece of identifying information such as a customer ID, username, or session ID that would be used to look up the customer ID.
- Cookies to Improve our Web App – Little Champion Reader USES “PERFORMANCE COOKIES” to inform us of a repeat visit. However, these cookies do not tell us who a visitor is, the visitor’s name, email or password.
Termination of accounts
- You may deactivate your account at any time pursuant with the TOS. After you deactivate your account, you will no longer have access to the Services. If you'd like to deactivate your account, please visit your Account Settings/Profile or contact our customer service.
- We may terminate this Agreement or your account at any time, with or without notice for any reason
Confidentiality and security of username and password is the user’s responsibility
- Quality Information. You agree that the information you use to sign up and sign in is accurate, correct and up to date
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our’s resources.You agree to be completely responsible for all activates that occur under your account. Little Champion Reader uses sophisticated means of security in connection with the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is exclusively Subscriber's obligation to maintain and control passwords to Subscriber's web site(s), and Subscriber exclusively is responsible for all activities that occur in connection with Subscriber's user name, password. Subscriber agrees to immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of the Service or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by Subscriber's failure to comply with any of the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom Subscriber grants access to Subscriber's Services, or due to any updates performed by our pursuant to the terms of this section.
Subscriber Restrictions and Additional Terms.
- You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Print screening is strictly prohibited.
- Activities that disrupt or interferes with Little Champion Reader’s resources is strictly prohibited. This includes any servers and/ or networks to which our resources are located or connected.
- You also agree not to attempt to access Little Champion’s Resources by any other means than through the means provided. Any attempt to access our resources through other means is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you agree not to access or attempt to access any of our resources through automated, unethical or unconventional means.